A Special Meeting of the First Unitarian Society of Plainfield (dba First Unitarian NJ) shall be held immediately following the regular worship service at 3:30 pm on April 30th, 2023 at the Fanwood Presbyterian Church, 74 S. Martine Avenue, Fanwood, NJ 07023 (enter from McDermott Place).
The purpose of this meeting is to take actions required to dissolve the congregation.
- Dissolution of the Society
- Distribution of assets
- Authorize the board to act on behalf of the congregation
- Waive the bylaws to allow dissolution and distribution of assets
- Board Election for year beginning July 1
- Approval of budget for the fiscal year beginning on July 1
Absentee ballots must be received no later than 3:30 pm on Sunday, April 30th, 2023.